On-site utility maintenance is faster and will
save you money!
B & L Utility Maintenance provides professional, skilled labor to perform on-site sandblasting and recoating of your equipment at a fraction of the cost. We are locally owned and centrally located in Minnesota and we cover all of MN, IA, WI, ND and SD.
Our on-site sandblasting and industrial coating service can maintain your municipal light poles, stop lights, semaphores, junction boxes, pad-mount transformer cabinets, substation transformers, fire hydrants, park benches, waste receptacles and anything else that needs rust protection, painting or graffiti removal. Our experience pays off when it comes to selecting the proper industrial coating for each specific project, including the use of rust-inhibiting primers, combined with weather and UV resistant acrylic, enamel, polyurethane, epoxy or high-grade water soluble finishes.
B & L will inspect your equipment, so you can focus on what's important to your customers, keeping their service running without interruption.
- Extending the life cycle at a fraction of the cost.
- Safer, with no interruption of service.
- No lineman required to disconnect power.
- Professional sandblasting, not just wire brushing or scraping.
- Durable, long lasting coatings require less repaints.
- Eco-friendly – reuse and recycle, don't replace.
Call the experts at B&L Utility Maintenance for a quote or simply click on Contact Us.